This plan is pending School Board Approval:
* Peru Community Schools will start the 2020-21 school year on August 6th, 2020, for all Students.
* Online Registration begins July 15th, 2020.
* In-Person Registration begins July 27th, 2020.
* Kindergarten Screening begins July 23rd, 2020.
* A Virtual/Online School option will be temporarily available for K-12 Students, by request and conference with the respective school principal.
Grades 9-12: Principal Paul Frye https://www.peru.k12.in.us/v/?v=5745
Grades 7-8: Principal Sheri Spiker https://www.peru.k12.in.us/v/?v=5746
Grades 3-6: Principal Linda Watkins https://www.peru.k12.in.us/v/?v=5747
Grades PK-2: Principal Kristi Eddy https://www.peru.k12.in.us/v/?v=5748
* All schools will be increasing COVID-19 precautions and sanitizing/disinfecting. PPE use will be implemented.
* Masks will be highly recommended to be worn for staff and Students in any/all areas that social distancing is difficult to practice in the school setting, and will be provided if requested.
Peru Community Schools is looking forward to getting back to serving this community and Educating Students Positively, Compassionately, and Successfully.
Student Property Pickup & Locker Cleanout for:
Dates: July 27-28, 2020
Times: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
CDC recommendations will be followed, and we are requesting that mouth and nose be covered.
|You may qualify for AT&T Access Home Internet plan for only $10 per month! Click here to see if you qualify.|
|The PCS Art Gallery is located in the Peru High School.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM